Dabble dabble dabble

{ }

Here's a little of what I've been up to lately...

This is the "sweet greetings portfolio" from Amy Butler. It's a free pattern available from her web site. Of course I used Amy Butler fabric to make it.






It has four little pockets on the inside, and a space to tuck a pencil in the middle. It uses chipboard to make the sides rigid, and you have to sew up the pocket that the chipboard slides into. It barely fit in my machine, so make sure you measure yours before attempting this! I used actual buttons instead of brads as called for in the pattern. Don't worry, they're not functional, so no buttonholes are required!


I made an apron for my toddler the day before yesterday out of the same fabric combination. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get them off the camera!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Super cute, Wen!

Mom said...

I love it, Wen. I'll have to download the pattern.

MJ said...

What a cute idea! Love your blog Wendy!

Post a Comment