A little reprieve

{ }
I've been going, going, going with all the crafting lately, and I had to take a break. So I put away the sewing machine to make room for a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. I haven't done a puzzle in forever because I had a cat for a very long time. You just can't have something like that laying around with a cat. This puzzle was harder than I thought it would be, but I finally finished it the other day.

I have been doing a little crafting since my last post, which I'll show off shortly. I'm sporadic about posting mostly because I don't download the pictures from my camera often enough! But I've got a cute watermelon table runner to show off, and I'm working on refashioning a t-shirt of mine into a dress for Paige. Not sure if that will turn out or not. And after that? Believe it or not, I've got plans to make a couple more of the Sophia Carry All bags! My very good friend wants one just like the one I've already made, and I picked up some cute fabric the other day to make another as a gift.

Sorry for a picture-less post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment